|Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning|
Utilizing The Truck Mounted Steam Cleaning System...
Enjoy The Benefits -
- Prized as the best carpet cleaning method by major carpet manufacturers;
- Improves indoor air quality - stale, germ-laden air is discharged outdoors;
- Versatile - superbly cleans from delicate upholstery to the filthiest carpet;
- Self-powered (powered by itself, not your electricity);
- Self-contained (carries own fresh, soft water supply);
- Deep cleans, brightens, rejuvenates, and sanitizes;
- Process rinses out pre-existing detergent residues;
- Superior soil, spot, and allergen removal;
- Powerful extraction reduces drying time;
- Fast flood water removal.
The Best Carpet Cleaning Method...
The Experts Speak -
"Research indicates that the hot water extraction system provides the best capability for cleaning. This system is commonly referred to as "steam cleaning", although no steam is actually generated. The process consists of spraying a solution of water and detergent into the carpet pile and recovering the water and soil with a powerful vacuum into a holding tank. This can be done from a truck mounted unit outside the home with only the hose and wand brought inside or by a portable system brought into the home.
It is to your advantage to use professional cleaners because their experience enables them to do a better job than you can do yourself. Their equipment has more extraction power than the rental units available to individuals, and the carpet should dry more quickly. True professionals also understand the equipment, know the proper cleaning agents for the situation at hand, and recognize the differences in fibers and carpet construction."
Shaw Industries Inc. (World's Largest Carpet Manufacturer)
"Ground-in soil can only be removed by professionals with high powered equipment.
Choose a professional company who uses a truck mounted steam extraction system. These cleaners are usually more efficient, deliver a higher degree of soil removal, and reduce drying time."
World Carpets - Care and Cleaning Guide
"Steam Cleaning - is by far the most thorough on-location method for removing embedded soil. Since their is no rotary brush, there is minimum pile distortion: This is especially important in shags or plushes. Detergent build-up is minimized because of immediate vacuum pick-up."
Herculon Carpets On-location Maintenance Booklet
Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning Demonstrations
|Professional carpet cleaning in Guelph, Ontario|